Close Deals and Drive Value
If you’re a partner at a private equity firm, you have two objectives for your portfolio companies:
To achieve your goals, changes are necessary
Changes to operational and commercial strategies are typically essential, as are technological transformations and evolutions in the relationship between portfolio leaders and their employees
We're here to help
We have years of experience navigating successful changes within PE portfolio companies – allowing leaders to drive out costs without sacrificing growth opportunities or brand equity
- Integration of mergers and acquisitions
- Global lean implementations and operational footprint initiatives
- New technology implementations, including ERP systems, CRM systems, new websites, intranets, payroll and benefits systems and more
- Changes to benefits packages
- Value pricing initiatives and new product launches
- Customer engagement and customer intimacy efforts
- Plant closures and supply chain transformations
- Quality process improvements, EHS&S transformations and global service delivery optimizations
- Innovation programs
- Sales force and channel partner outreach and engagement
- SG&A reduction efforts, including the building of practical—and lean—communications and promotional programs to keep building brands while reducing staff and costs
Before you ink a deal, let's talk.
Post-acquisition, we put our time-tested processes to work to engage portfolio leadership and employees, build the cultures necessary to prepare for, implement and sustain transformational change, and navigate change with objective-driven communication solutions.
Before a deal is inked, we can help as well. Due diligence is inadequate in more than 40% of deals, and Lean Out Communications can help you assess whether your target acquisitions are ready for change.